We ship your box with a specific amount of dry ice that is calculated based on your location. As the dry ice evaporates, it mixes with the air inside the box which continues to keep the meat cold. Don’t worry if your box arrives without any dry ice! Read the infographic below for more details.
Articles in this section
- Update my shipping information
- Can I use a PO box as my delivery address?
- Can I use a business address for delivery?
- How do I add delivery instructions?
- Where can I view my shipping information in my account?
- Where do you deliver to?
- Is ButcherBox packaging sustainable and eco-friendly?
- An item in my order arrived damaged. What should I do?
- When will my box arrive?
- How much is shipping?