For recurring orders, the date that you first purchased a subscription will be your billing date. For example, if you bought a ButcherBox on the 1st, your order will automatically be processed on the 1st of the month. Expect your box to arrive 3-5 days after your billing date.
The date your order is processed is the same each month unless you change it. If there are only 28 days in the month, and your regular billing date is on the 29th - 31st, you'll be billed on the 28th.
For orders that recur every 2 months, it is the same date on the corresponding delivery month.
- You order an All Beef Box (monthly) today (10/28/16)
- Your next billing date is 11/28/16 and so on
- Your order a Beef & Pork box every 2 months today (10/28/16)
- Your next billing date is 12/28/16
- You order a Mixed box today (10/28/16)
- Your next billing date is 1/28/17
To change your billing date, visit this page.
Several days before your order is processed, we send you a series of reminder emails so that you have enough time to make changes to your order, pause, or cancel. Please make sure to check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts list, or reach out to us if you aren't receiving our emails.
Once you’ve been billed, the order is automatically processed for shipping, and we can no longer make changes.