We're constantly working to improve the delivery process and member experience and one way we do this is by testing different shipping processes. We've utilized the totes as an insulator, biodegradable cotton liners, and dissolvable packing peanuts. We have members who have come to love and expect the totes each month and others who are overwhelmed having received so many, we're keeping everyone in mind as we test new ways to ship and best serve our members. We haven't ruled out using the totes or made a permanent change and we're looking into ways to incorporate these as an addon item for those who have come to love them.
Articles in this section
- Is shipping free?
- Will my order arrive frozen?
- What's in the box?
- What is grass-fed, grass-finished beef?
- What comes with my subscription?
- I was expecting my box to include a tote and it didn't. Have you changed your shipping?
- How do I safely handle the dry ice?
- Do I need to get a subscription?
- Can I switch my box and plan?
- Can I choose what is in my ButcherBox?