We guarantee delivery to the home address on your account when the order is first placed and when the order is retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date. Please note, we can’t guarantee delivery of an order placed using a business address. If your package is delivered to a business that is closed, the courier will not deliver the package until the following business day, and your order may defrost.
Since we ship perishable products that can't be restocked or resold, we're unable to accept returns.
The following reasons are covered under our policy:
- Damaged items (unrelated to the carrier)
- Late delivery or improper handling caused by the carrier, resulting in defrosted items or damage
- Missing items
The following reasons are not covered under our refund policy:
- Incorrect address provided or refusal of delivery when shipped according to our terms and conditions
- Late delivery due to incorrect address
- Inability to retrieve your order on the guaranteed delivery date, resulting in defrosted items or damage
Report an issue with your order
Please report any issues with your order. Resolutions to reported issues may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next box, or a partial/full refund.
To report an issue with your order, visit HELP in your account page. Click “Report an Issue” and follow the prompts.
You can also contact customer service via email, chat, or phone for assistance.
Keep in mind
Please review your shipping address before ordering. Should your shipping address change, please update it prior to your bill date in PROFILE & PAYMENT in your account page
If you would like to reship an order that was improperly addressed or not retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date, you will be charged 50% of the cost for the replacement shipment.
To add delivery notes, please visit PROFILE & PAYMENT in your account page and select “Edit” beneath “Delivery Notes.”