We want to make sure your ButcherBox subscription works for you and your needs, so there are lots of options available for you to customize and modify.
You make changes to your box at any time before your bill date. If your box already billed, even if you haven’t received it yet, changes you make will be reflected on your next box—not the one you are about to receive.
What changes can I make to my next box?
- Change your bill date. You can move up the bill date of your next box to receive it sooner, or move out the bill date to receive it later. Moving out your bill date is a great option if you find you still have meat on hand or if you’re away and unable to retrieve your delivery. You can expect to receive your box 5–8 days after your box bills. Instructions on how to change your billing date.
- Change your box frequency. After signing up, members are automatically set to receive a box every 4 weeks (1x a month). You have the ability to move your subscription frequency to every 2 weeks, 6 weeks, or 8 weeks. Please note that changing your frequency will not change the bill date of your next box. Instructions on how to change your box frequency.
- Change your box plan and size. We find many members upgrade from a Curated Box to a Custom Box in order to choose the cuts of meat that come in every delivery. We also find many members need more meat and upgrade to an XL size.
- Change the meat in your box. If you receive a Curated Box, you can change up your meat via add-ons or member deals. Instructions on how to manage add-ons or member deals. If you’d like to have complete control over the cuts in every order, we recommend our Custom Box. Instructions on how to change what comes in your Custom Box.
- Change your shipping or billing information. If you move or get a new credit card, it’s easy to update your shipping or billing information.
To make any of the changes above, simply log into your account here.